Monday, November 07, 2005

More details on Mega M&Ms

As the Burrito pointed out in the comment section of the previous post, the new Megas are different colors than the traditionals. There is a very pretty maroon and the turquois, which I enjoy very much. However, there is also a taupe color which is very boring and lame. Taste-wise, the Megas have a slightly thicker candy shell which tends to linger in the mouth longer than desired. If you found that the old M&Ms melted too quickly, you may enjoy the gumption of the Megas. Final verdict: They are OK, but are not better than traditional M&Ms.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like candy with gumption. That being said, however, I am also underwhelmed by this mega misnomer.
I would also like to point out that the mega peanut variety seem no bigger at all! Its madness I tell you!

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home