Friday, January 20, 2006

He made me do it

Hi! My name is Nell and this is my first post. Although I have been a 'contributor' to this blog for some time now, I have not yet contributed. Fishfrog, having grown tired of my laziness and freeloading ways, has threatened to kick me off (the nerve!). So here I am. Contributing. Yup... I'm here... sooooo........ uhhhhh, yup. Well, I just don't have much to say, so rather than stalling any longer I will tell you a poem instead.

Hi my name is Nell
It rhymes with hell and smell
But fear not - Don't fret!
Do not be upset
I smell like flowers
For all my hours
And I'm as far from hell as I can get
!

2 Comments:

Blogger Fishfrog said...

Welcome to the blogosphere, sweetie.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Amanda G. said...

welcome Nell! I hope you will contribute often!

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home