Monday, October 31, 2005

Supreme Court Update

I think its important to put the rumors to rest. Yes, George Bush did nominate me to fill Sandra Day O'Connor's seat on the Supreme Court. Unfortunately, shortly after the nomination I was indicted by Special Prosecutor Fitzgerald for alleged illegal conduct arising from my employment as the Scarlet Panda's Chief of Staff in a local Congressional race. I felt it was better for the country that I withdraw from consideration for the Supreme Court. That is what happened, and anything else you hear is just gossip-mongering from the left.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yet another example of the rampant corruption in the Scarlet Panda campaign. I thank God that we have people like Superelectric who want to return dignity and honor to public service. You, sir, should be ashamed. Neener neener neener.

8:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have brought dishonor to our family name. To think, I was once proud to call you my 'monkey man.'

5:08 PM  
Blogger Scarlet Panda said...

I would like to take this opportunity to distance myself from fish frog.

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home