Thursday, November 10, 2005

Thirsty Thursday

Today's drink is the Harper's Cranberry (note, this may not be the actual name, the Panda has my bartenders guide so I can't double check):

2oz bourbon
4oz cranberry juice

At first glance, this looks like a terrible mix. But somehow, it turns into the most perfect drink to touch a human's tongue. I suggest using Labrot & Graham Woodford Reserve bourbon. It costs a little more but its worth it. For my non-alcoholic readers, try mixing a tablespoon of fresh peat with the cranberry juice.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scarlet Panda said...

I checked the book, and it's actually called the "Harper Cranberry"--no possessive.

It sounds disgusting. The peat version sounds ok, though.

7:44 PM  
Blogger Fishfrog said...

I suggest putting umbrellas in everything.

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home