Thursday, April 27, 2006

Done Studying

I think I'm done studying Family Law. All the information is packed in my head in a very unstable way, and I don't think it's a good idea to mess with it. So tomorrow at 9:30am, I will take the final. And then, no more Family Law. I'm not saying I will never again look into the area. Parts of it are very interesting. Marriage and divorce can be interesting and even involve some complex problems. Not too shabby overall. But after tomorrow, it's on to corporations.

On a side note, Nell has been fairly tolerant on the time demands on my studying and has been carrying more than her load of the household work since last friday. So tonight I did the dishes. And while I was doing the dishes, I listened to The Wrens, which I have listened to in a few months. They're pretty good. The album is The Meadowlands. Check it out if you're looking for some semi-emo-indi-thoughtful-selfreflective-rock. Good album.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda G. said...

I'm sampling them on iTunes right now and they are pretty good.

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home