Thursday, April 13, 2006

I'm Irritable

I just got out of tax, and I'm in a bad mood. This has never happened before. I'm always floating on a cloud after tax, but not today. Fortunately, it had nothing to do with the material or the excellent professor. No, it was the asshole next to me who spent the entire class chewing on ice from a cup.

I mean, come on! I love to chew ice too. Everyone does. But in class???? Give me a goddamn break! I wanted to pay attention and follow along with the very difficult questions on sales of partnership interests, but all I could hear was "crunch, crunch, crunch" followed by the sound of him pouring more ice into his mouth. I wanted to punch him in the face; break out those ice-crunching teeth.

So that's why I'm irritable.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amanda G. said...

I would have punched him.

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In Soviet Russia, the ice chews you!

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home