Wednesday, April 05, 2006

It's Like I'm A Celebrity

Tonight on the Daily Show there was a segment with the "Resident Expert" which was absolutely hilarious. But more relevant, it involved the use of Benjamin Moore (tm) paint chips. I was on cloud nine. As some of my very close friends know, from 1997 until 2003 (the exact dates have been forgotten), I worked for two Benjamin Moore dealers. Not only that, but I've mixed "Pale Straw" in AquaVelvet (Benjamin Moore's premium interior eggshell paint)!!!! In a day or so the clip should be available on Comedy Central's website, and I encourage you al to watch it. It is a little piece of my life.

Furthermore, on the Colbert Report, Stephen used the idiom "BFF." I have used that phrase on a few occasions in the past few weeks. It's like I am Comedy Central's 10-11 slot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home