Sunday, April 02, 2006

I'm bored

I'm bored... so I'm blogging. I've been getting a lot of flak from fishfrog for my neglect of the bloggosphere, so I've finally given into the pressure. The problem is computers. I look at them all day at work. I don't want to do it at home too, its just too much. And I know what you're thinking...why not check out the blogs at work. Well, I can't, I would get into trouble and besides I have a lot of work to do. Technically I'm not even aloud to listen to my ipod at work, but I think its stupid so I listen to it anyway. Its the pet-peeve of my boss's boss. She lives alone and has 15-30 cats. Need I say more.

Anyway, I'm bored. I have to do the dishes but there's just too many. Weekends always end up this way. There are things I have to do but nothing I want to do. And fishfrog is studying so I can't complain about it... well except to you anyway. So I ask you, I have two hours to myself, what should I do?

5 Comments:

Blogger Fishfrog said...

I did like 90% of the dishes??? There are barely any left.

You could carve some chess pieces, or paint something (you haven't painted in a while), or play video games.

1:16 PM  
Blogger Nell said...

What are you talking about! I just spent 30 min. on the dishes. My hands are pruney!

1:47 PM  
Blogger Amanda G. said...

"I've got prune hands"

Well, you could
1. watch a movie - might I suggest Overboard.
2. go on a walk before the "weather" hits
3. learn to crochet

1:56 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

In my last two jobs, I was always listening to either the radio or to a cd player. To some extent, it's good cos it keeps you at your desk and you're not being all sociable with your coworkers.

Sounds like somebody has an irrational dislike of ipods!

3:07 PM  
Blogger Nell said...

I only listen to my ipod when I'm doing mindless data entry, which I used to do a lot more than I do now. The bottom line it that she's just a big meanie... and she has a lot of cats.

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home