Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Old News: Done with finals

So I've been done with finals since Friday morning (actually 12:30pm) when I finished my Partnership Tax final. For the past couple days I keep thinking of little things that I didn't get exactly right. It's really been bugging me and I'm fairly anxious about getting the grade. I really enjoy tax but if I don't get a good grade in the class, I'm worried my enthusiasm will wane.

Otherwise, I spent about 11 out of the past 48 hours sitting in the Honda dealership waiting for the mechanics to fix my car. Quite boring, but necessary, and the car seems to be running well for the first time in almost a year.

Thinking about backpacking a lot. Started reading Kerouac's "Darmha Bums" in the dealership. Although I find the characters a little self-centered and immature, it has really got my mind on backpacking. The plan is to go the weekend after this weekend. I'm quite excited to give my new (and my brother's old) backpack a try.

That's all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nell said...

I just started re-reading A Walk in the Woods. I can't wait to go backpacking!

10:34 AM  
Blogger Matt said...

I have rewritten so many of my exam answers so that they were incisive, expansive, yet perfectly organized. It's just self-torture, I think.

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home