Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Some Personal Thoughts on Blogging

Blogging is not easy. There is a lot of pressure to post only interesting material, and after you've posted, you constantly second guess everything, from whether you spelled everything right to whether you have inadvertently offended someone you like. As a blogger, I understand these difficulties. That is why I want to take this opportunity to suggest to everyone that they check out Warm Fuzzy's blog. Fuzzy consistently has entertaining and engaging posts (unlike myself; my posts tend to occupy the span between arrogant and useless). The Scarlet Panda and I were discussing this fact earlier today. We both agreed that Fuzzy is setting the post for midwestern general purpose blogs. So to you Fuzzy, I say thank you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda G. said...

This post made my day! Thank you

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home