Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Confused; Need help

I just watched tonight's Daily Show, and it ended with a sort of tribute to someone named "Bill Clarey." Normally I don't pay attention to these in memoriam things, but apparently, Bill was born in 1982, the same year as me. And apparently he died recently. This made me quite sad, despite the fact that I have no idea who he is. If anyone out there could clear this up for me, I would greatly appreciate it. The mere fact that he was somehow related to the Daily Show says to me that he was, during his tragically short life, able to contribute to society by helping to make people laugh. That might not mean a lot to some people out there, but it means a hell of a lot to me. Laughter is the most underrated activity in the world. If more people laughed, less people would die. So please, if you know, tell me about Bill.

1 Comments:

Blogger Squishy Burrito said...

He was a secretary for the Daily Show and he committed suicide over the weekend.

5:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home