Friday, December 09, 2005

Exam Day Routine


I got to school at about 9am today and put my jacket and hat in my locker (yes we have lockers at law school). I then headed upstairs to the student commons to read the paper and relax for a little while. I find the Sudoku particularly relaxing. I thought I'd just work on it for a few minutes and then head to the library for some last minute studying, but I was wrong. It was a five star Sudoku, and it deserved every star. For the next forty-five minutes I battled the Sudoku, and I was eventually victorious. Now I'm in the library, just giving the blogs a quick peek. Then its time to review implied-in-fact employment contract and decifer the differences between "good cause" and "just cause." Wish me luck. You should also wish Scarlet Panda and CDawg luck.

Note: The cat is not my cat. This is just a random picture that was around the net a while ago. I like it quite a bit.

3 Comments:

Blogger Amanda G. said...

cute kitty. Good luck on your Employment Law final.

9:10 AM  
Blogger Matt said...

Good luck, bro.

10:44 AM  
Blogger Nell said...

Good luck Kitty...

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home