Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Studying Problems

I've been studying for most of the day and I am begin to run into a frequent problem of mine. I can study for a decent amount of time, but once the sun starts to go down and evening approaches I begin to get distracted easily. The best solution for this is to go somewhere and study with someone. But I don't want to go to the library because its probably hella' crowded. I don't want to go to the coffee shop near my place because it is packed during finals. So where am I to go? This problem is compounded by the fact that my two employment law buddies are not picking up their phones, so even if I had somewhere to go I wouldn't have anyone to go with. I'm a chicken and am unable to go anywhere outside my apartment alone. Help me!

3 Comments:

Blogger Amanda G. said...

just wanted to say, I got here from "next blog"

1:47 PM  
Blogger Fishfrog said...

No kidding?? I guess I've finally made it.

1:57 PM  
Blogger Nell said...

I'll come!

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home