Wednesday, December 07, 2005

It's Freezing in Here

It's 59.7 degrees in here. But I'm going to share my secret to staying warm: take lots of showers. Now this works for me because I don't have to pay for water OR for the gas to heat the water. I do, on the other hand, have to pay for gas to heat the apartment. So two or three times a day I hop in the shower for about fifteen minutes under scorching hot water. This gets my body heat up to a pleasant temperature which decreases over the next few hours, at which point I hop back in the shower.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda G. said...

that's an idea I hadn't thought of -- maybe I should lobby for us to get a shower installed here at work. Right now, I have on a warm turtleneck sweater, my big wool sweater, and a hat. This is one productive work place, let me tell ya...

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home