Saturday, December 10, 2005

Weekend Studying

It's a Saturday and I'm in the library. For those of you who knew me prior to law school, this will come as quite a shock. In undergrad I didn't even study on weekdays, let alone weekends. What is this world coming to?

I'm studying for Evidence this weekend because I plan on taking the final on Monday morning. After that it's nothing but sweet, sweet tax. If anyone wants to stop by and say Hi, I'm on the second floor in a corral (sp?) on the other side of the bookshelves from the study rooms. Or drop me an email. Either way.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scarlet Panda said...

You know what I'm doing right now? I'm reading about how GROSS INCOME MEANS ALL INCOME, FROM WHATEVER SOURCE DERIVED! Jealous?

1:45 PM  
Blogger Fishfrog said...

I'm reading about the admissibility of expert testimony. I am very jealous.

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home