Thursday, December 01, 2005

Pictures

I was cruising through my harddrive during evidence today and came across some pictures I thought people may enjoy. So without further ado.

That's me with the infamous host of Hardball, Chris Matthews. This happened about a year ago when the University hosted the Presidential debates. He was very willing to pose with me and seemed like a nice guy. Good sense of humor.


I know, I know. I post a lot of pictures of my rabbits. But here they are again, Lily on the left, Titan on the right. I would advise you not to attempt to pet Titan. He will snort at you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

I was surprised the first day that I took care of the pets while you were gone that Titan didn't really seem to mind my petting him. I thought he might have mellowed. Of course, the second day I took care of them Titan was back to snorting at me and even shooting me the stink eye. Oh well, at least we had that one glorious day together.

11:57 AM  
Blogger Fishfrog said...

To post a picture, just click on the little photo-looking icon at the top of the box where you type the post. It will pop up a little screen and if you click the "Browse" button you can select a picture from your hard drive. Though I'm concerned that if you post pictures, a may no longer be able to read your blog during class.

12:46 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

I forgot to ask - did Chris Matthews snort at you when you tried to pet him?

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home