Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Satan's Laundromat

I was cruising around, killing time, and I visited Superelectric for the umpteenth time today. One of the things I really enjoy about Matt's blog is his pictures. 95% of them are fantastic. The remaining 5% and simply great. But it reminded me just now of a photo-blog I ran across a long time ago called Satan's Laudromat. It has a similar aesthetic to some of Matt's work. I really like it, and everyone should check it out. And then read some Charles Bukowski.

1 Comments:

Blogger warm fuzzy said...

cool link. And yes, Matt's pictures are really cool.

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home