Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Simply Delightful

Hello all! I have made a wonderful discovery that I feel should be shared. I noticed today at work that my google settings had somehow switched to French. Since, of coarse, I don't speak that wacky language I went to the préférences option to change the language back. While looking for 'English' (which I belatedly realized in French is Anglais) I discovered that there is an option for Elmer Fudd. If you choose Mr. Fudd as your language you are in for a lovely surprise that will undoubtedly make you giggle. Everything on the google page is written with the Elmer Fudd accent. It is delightful. It is my belief that the person who invented this quirky option is nothing short of a genius, and a person after my own heart to boot. Bravo Ewmew Fudd inventor... bravo.

2 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

"gwobaww pwefewences (changes appwy to aww Google sewvices)"

You can also do Latin - "I'm feeling lucky!" becomes "Faventa fortuna!" Also - "optiones tuae salvatae sunt" is pretty neat.

In Hacker, it becomes "Google Hax0r", and when you choose your "1N73RF4C3 L4NGU4G3" (interface language), you are shown the option to "D15PL4Y Google 71Pz 'N' M3554G3z 1N" (display Google tips and messages in) "0|\/|G |-|4xx0|2 !!!!111" (OMG Haxor!), which is, you know, leet.

Or, technically, 1337.

6:04 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

You've pwnx0red the DMV!

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home