Sunday, October 29, 2006

Some News

For those who weren't at the halloween party last night, I again wore my french maid costume. I will not post a photo because last year when I did post a photo, I received numerous comments, both via blog and face-to-face, that seeing the photo made people sick to their stomachs. If you are someone who has not seen the photo, and you have a strong stomach, feel free to look through my October 2005 archives.

Another thing that people not at the party may not have heard is that next spring, Nell and I will be leaving the midwest for the pacific northwest. It was a very bitter-sweet decision, because I have made some very good friends here and have no real desire to leave them. But such is life. I left a few great friends back in Colorado to come to the midwest for law school, and as difficult as that was, it was the right decision.

But regardless, there is still a lot of time between now and graduation. A lot more finals, a lot more lunches, and a lot more boring FedJur lectures.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amanda G. said...

As I said last night, I am really happy for you & you can expect many visits from me while you are in Portland!

8:26 PM  
Blogger Scarlet Panda said...

Congratulations again! Portland is wonderful, and your job sounds great. I will miss you both!

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home