Monday, November 27, 2006

I just don't know

Finals are coming up. That means long days and late nights studying. Rereading cases that I highlighted months ago. Actually, the only way I know I've read the case before is that is has highlights in it. I read some of these cases in disbelief; there is no way I've read this before! But the yellow marks all over the page beg to differ.

Classes blur together at this time of year. Did I read that case in Admin or Fed Jur? Is the "zone of interests" test the same as the "nexus" test? Private actions are implied under 10b-5 AND 1983? Which has the Court cut back on? Is that IRC 404 or ERISA 404 or Sarbanes-Oxley 404? I don't know.

It's possible I might know soon. But only for a short time. Did I really do this last year? Or maybe I just remember being more prepared than I actually was. But I didn't have to give a presentation last year.

I don't know. Sometimes, too many words are in my head. Probably too few. I don't know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home