Sunday, November 27, 2005

Went to Boulder Yesterday

Nell and I got to drive up to Boulder yesterday to visit some friends. It was a nice visit and on the drive back Nell said something that bears repeating. "We're very fortunate," she said. "Where ever we go, we end up with more friends than we had when we got there." And good friends at that. I'm not a sentimental guy, as some of you know, but as we drove home from Boulder, I got a little nostalgic. Seeing my former roommates was bittersweet. I was reminded of the great times we had, from our first year in the dorms, to our last year, when we were living outside of Boulder. We had some good times there and met some good people. But we've met some good people in the midwest, too. We're pretty lucky. Good times indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home