Friday, December 23, 2005

Arguing

If there's one thing I've developed a love for in the past two years, its arguing. And I got plenty tonight. I was loving it. The topics ranged from Walmart and workers' rights to (my personal favorite topic) religion. I could argue for days. I do enjoy it. I don't even have to be arguing for a side I believe in (though tonight I was), I just love the sport. That's not saying I'm particularly good at it, but I feel like the more I do, the better I get.

The problem, though, is that a lot of people around me (Nell and my mom particularly) don't like to argue and don't really like arguments at all. It's a problem. What to do? Keep my big fat mouth shut when an oppotunity to argue arises? Not after three glasses of wine I won't!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home