Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas Traditions

Thanks to varying Christmas traditions, I get to open presents three times every Christmas. The first round is on Christmas eve, when Nell's family opens up presents to each other. The second round is on Christmas morning when Nell's family opens up presents from Santa. The third and final round is presents at my family's house on Christmas day. What a joyous holiday season.

The cost to me is, of course, mandatory church attendence. I'm not pleased about it, but it's worth it for the multiple gift-opening sessions (and also for the pleasure of being married to Nell (:) . Church is tomorrow morning. I will keep my loyal readers updated on the nuances of a Catholic mass. It's all very foreign to me, as I enter a church once a year, so it should be exciting.

3 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Dude, let us proclaim the mystery of faith!

10:43 AM  
Blogger Amanda G. said...

I love opening presents - the more chances to do it, the better!

3:51 PM  
Blogger Amanda G. said...

It's been four days- this is the longest we've ever gone with out a post. FishFrog? Nell? Blogger Monkey!! Is anyone there??!! Where are you!?

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home