Friday, December 16, 2005

Done With Finals!

I took my last final today and it went as well as expected. That means I have nothing to do for the next three-and-a-half weeks. It's time to sit back and finish Dawkins' "The Ancestors' Tale." Yeah evolution! Also, in the near future the judgment should be handed down in the Dover Panda Trial. I'll keep you, my loyal audience, up to date on all the evolutionary developments over the next three weeks. Maybe Nell with throw some posts up, too.

But for now, it's time to celebrate the end of the semester with some beer and fun.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nell said...

Uhhhh... wait a second... I have some things for you to do. I'll make you a list!

4:24 PM  
Blogger Fishfrog said...

No!!!!!!!!!!

5:45 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

is "buying an awesome new videogame" on the list?

11:05 AM  
Blogger Nell said...

No!!!!!!!!!!!

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home