Thursday, December 15, 2005

Enough of That

I've been riled up all evening, by no fault of my own, but I've got to put it past me. In about 13 hours, I have a Federal Income Tax exam. I've got a lot of tax in my head and I need to organize the important stuff and put it down on a 8.5" by 11" sheet of paper. That sheet of paper and the Code are the only things we're allowed to take into the exam. But what to put down??? Treatment of non-recourse mortages or employer provided health insurance? A subject matter index to the code or a numeric index? In-kind exchanges of property or deductibility of alimony payments? I've got to make the tough choices, no one else can do it for me.

4 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

I think you should find a good, solid bunny rabbit picture and print that on the paper.

6:30 PM  
Blogger AnnieAngel said...

Good luck! I hope you do well!

8:52 PM  
Blogger Mike1877 said...

Good luck!!!!

9:24 PM  
Blogger Fishfrog said...

Thank you all. I need all the luck I can get. Though I don't think I'll be printing out a rabbit on the test, as much as I do love rabbits.

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home