Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Some Fruits of Our Productivity

Despite being on holiday, Nell and I have decided to be productive. Below are some of the fruits of our hard work:


First is a tiger washcloth, knitted by Nell with yarn purchased from a very pleasant and capably staffed yarn knitting store three blocks from our apartment. It is even cuter in real life.




This is a walrus who will be starring in an upcoming claymation, produced and directed by yours truely (though I hope to get Yule to do the gaffing; contract negotiations are underway). The walrus has no name as of yet, so suggestions are welcome. Also, I'd appreciate some ideas as to other characters to star (or work as extras) in the film.

That is all.

7 Comments:

Blogger Nell said...

The washcloth is a LION, not a tiger. No doi...

4:36 PM  
Blogger Nell said...

Also, I put in a vote for Walter... Walter the Walrus... awesome.

4:39 PM  
Blogger Scarlet Panda said...

SO CUTE!

I think you should make a claymation character based on the lion washcloth.

8:31 AM  
Blogger Amanda G. said...

I also like Walter, but I would call him Wallie.

obviously the washcloth is a lion, geesh!

2:10 PM  
Blogger arfanser said...

I think the walrus should be chuck. Chuck the walrus, doesn't fit in with other walruses (sp). That is why he hangs out with an imaginary pig who is named wallie and represents all that a walrus should be and chuck's deepseated feelings of inadequacy around the more walrusy walruses.

8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with arfanser here -- Wally is altogether too predictable, though Chuck isn't the sort of name that would have gotten him beaten up in walrus school. We need something far more likely to have caused psycholgical damage -- Percy? Wilfred? Anselm?

7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

alliteration is good for animal names. Wally Walrus and Percy Pig sound good to me.

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home