Thursday, June 28, 2007

The end of the world

So I may be behind the times, but it has recently come to my attention that season three of Deadwood is likely to be the last one ever made. For those of you who have watched season three as I have, you will likely agree with me that this is wholly unsatisfying and absolutely unacceptable. How could those HBO cocksuckers do this to us (pardon my French)?!?!?!?!? I say we all head over to Hollywood or wherever the HBO headquarters are and picket until they bring it back! Who's with me?!?

Hell no we won't go!!! Bring back Deadwood you bleeping bleepers!!!!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you eat with that mouth?
for shame.

1:51 PM  
Blogger Nell said...

Tough times call for harsh words; I make no apology.

5:12 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Deadwood - rather awkward to watch with your dad in the room. Not just the language, but also the oral sex.

Oh, and Timothy Olyphant looks funny without the 1870s facial hair (I just saw Die Hard, where he's the villain)

3:00 PM  
Blogger Nell said...

So you're in, right?T

7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think there is eventually supposed to be a final movie or extended episode that wraps up some of the loose ends. But I haven't seen the last few episodes yet, so don't spoil them.

(We're watching them tonight.)

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Er, that was me.

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No movie will make up for the fact that I want another full season of blow-job monologues and weirdly uncomfortable interactions between Mr. and Mrs. Bullock. Because honestly, it's not the same if you don't have 12 hours of it.

Speaking of which, has anyone else noticed that Al isn't really doing the blow-job thing since he got his finger chopped off . . . there's got to be some deep castration complex . . .

8:15 AM  
Blogger Nell said...

Amen sister, a movie is the very least they could do.

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home