Sunday, June 17, 2007

Just some pictures

Nothing really new here in the Pacific Northwest. We went for a short walk yesterday and took a couple pictures.


Despite the signage, this building brought me only a moment's chuckle, and no fulfillment. It looks kind of seedy inside, like a half-way house.


This is a bridge you can see from our apartment, but you can see it much better if you walk a couple blocks, which is where I took this picture. It's really a big bridge. And it's a double-decker, with one direction on top and the other direction below. Crazy engineers.


This is a gerber daisy that seems to be enjoying life on our very small balcony. It was yellow at first, but now it's pink. Lots of girls like daisies. I like them too, but not as much as I like carnations. I'm told that carnations are kind of low-class, but I find them to be very interesting and pretty.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda G. said...

I'm not sure about carnations (the mere mention of them makes me sing "carnation instant breakfast! You're gonna love it in an instant!", but gerber daisies are my favorite!

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home