Monday, September 03, 2007

Last day on holiday

Today was it. My final day on holiday. Tomorrow I start work, my first non-paint store, non-public service internship job ever. I couldn't be more excited. I've got my business casual attire set out for the week, and my shoes shined. I'm not quite a lawyer yet (that won't happen until the bar results come back), but I'm about to be an associate. Awesome.

In other news, Nell and I drove for six hours yesterday to go to a friend's birthday party in Seattle. We ended up staying up there for about five hours, so the time came pretty close to balancing. It was fun though, so no complaints. As for Seattle itself, it's an ok town, but it's no Portland. Portland rules!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

But have you ever been to Fairbanks? Fairbanks rukes.

3:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uhh.... I mean rules or I suppose it could ruke. As long as ruke is a good thing.

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home