Thursday, December 29, 2005

Home Sweet Home

Nell and I are back home, thanks in part to Matt, who ferried us in grand style from the airport to our back door, even helping us carry our bags up. Thanks Matt.

Fuzzy commented under my last post and pointed out something I didn't know: I have never before gone this long without posting. I was a little suprised and quite pleased with myself that prior to this vacation I had never gone four days without a post. That's not to say that I haven't gone more than four days without a substantive post; I have. In fact, I usually go out three or four weeks between posts that are actually worth reading. But regardless, I owe my four or five loyal readers an apology. I'm sorry. I let you down this Christmas. It won't happen again.

On an unrelated note, the home coming is a little bittersweet. You see, my parents have a fairly large flat screen TV with high definition service. All we have here is a 27" with somewhat fuzzy cable. It's quite sad.

Anyway, we're back and I have very little to do to fill my days, so more frequent posts are inevitable. I'll even throw some holiday pictures up on the blog a little later.

6 Comments:

Blogger Amanda G. said...

Welcome back, Fishfrog and Nell. We missed you & your prolific blog posting.

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops..the above comment was from me, not Fuzzy. I'm on Fuzzy's computer right now, and I forgot to change the identity when I commented. Make no mistake, Fuzzy does NOT welcome you back.

10:33 AM  
Blogger Amanda G. said...

Nice. Real nice.

Welcome home Brovis's - I'm sure Kitty is happy you are back!

10:34 AM  
Blogger Fishfrog said...

Anne, I wish we could get a new TV, but even with X-mas money we're still short, thanks in large part to my root canal and crown. Damn dentist.

3:23 PM  
Blogger Squishy Burrito said...

Perhaps Csters christmas presents will bring you much joy once we return. Until then your old Xbox games will have to pass the time.

5:07 PM  
Blogger Nell said...

There's no place like home!

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home