Monday, February 20, 2006

Crappy Computer

Well the ongoing decline of my laptop took a more serious turn today. So far, on of the monitor hinges has broken, the CD drive cover has half broken off, there are numerous cracks on the casing, and the monitor has suffered some asthetic damage via rubbing the space bar when closed. But today, thinks went operational. The CD drive no longer works at all. The real shame is that I was just about to burn Warm Fuzzy a Sleater-Kinney sample CD. Now I have to figure out another way to do it. Damn you Averatec!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Amanda G. said...

wow. that is truley crappy.

7:42 AM  
Blogger Fishfrog said...

So you expect me to carry around a laptop AND a frisbee??? There's a finite amount of space in my backpack.

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home