Thursday, December 06, 2007

I'm a believer

Lately I've been getting pretty sick of this 'I don't have a job' thing. Sitting around all day everyday gets a little depressing. Well today I found my remedy for a particularly lackluster week; his name is Neil Diamond. Today I found myself actually glad to be alone while, as attempting to clean the bathroom, I performed a spectacular performance for the cat using a broom as a microphone.

If anyone out there is feeling the holiday blues like me, I recommend 'Cherry, Cherry' or 'The Boat that I Row.' Not exactly Christmassy, but thank god for that (if you ask me anyway).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want video!

9:32 AM  
Blogger Scarlet Panda said...

I like "Sweet Caroline, which I recently found out is about Caroline Kennedy. Weird.

Also, yes, video would be appropriate.

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home